The CCC LGBTQ+ Summit is a space for students, faculty, classified professionals, and administrators. In previous years at least half of our attendees were students. The Summit is an opportunity to collaborate with members of the California Community College campuses at all levels. We will learn from each other’s innovative and successful ideas that will transform campuses so that we better serve and affirm LGBTQ+ students.The conference is focused on improving not only individual community college campuses but also encouraging changes at the structural level.
2021 CCC LGBTQ+ Summit Fees
- Early Bird / Regular Rate (Same) - $25
- Early Bird (by 11:59 p.m. Pacific on March 31, 2021) - $75
- Regular Rate (April 1, 2021 and after) - $100
- If attending the Summit - Please register at the standard rate for your registration type
- If presenting only - If presenters are session only participants, there is no need for you to register for the Summit.
- If financial challenges would prevent you from attending the conference, we invite you to complete and submit a fee waiver application by clicking HERE by or before the March 15th deadline.
- Approval will be based on need and budget limitations.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Summit Planning between March 16-30 and applicants will be advised of status by or before Monday, April 5th.
- If approved, you will be provided with a complimentary registration code for registration and will be asked to register no later than Friday, April 9th.
- The virtual summit will be held on Zoom using Attendee Hub / Crowd Compass as the summit app and meeting platform. You will be able to access all through your laptop, desktop, or mobile phone.
- As a way to connect, all summit registrants will receive a special “Summit in a Box” that will be mailed prior to the summit including an agenda card, game / prize pieces, gifts / giveaways, sponsor items and more.
- Final planning details including Attendee Hub / Crowd Compass summit app access and Zoom links will be shared within two weeks of the summit dates.